What Can Sotally Do For You?
In the mood for a laugh? We put our brilliant (and slightly intoxicated) minds together to give you some side splitting humor. Take a pass through the Sotally Joke Library. From an infallible mind reader to some helpful signs that you have a drinking problem, we are here to serve (jokes at least).
Today's Reasons to Party
- 1661 - Oliver Cromwell, Lord Protector of the Commonwealth of England is ritually executed two years after his death, on the anniversary of the execution of the monarch he himself deposed.
- 1847 - Yerba Buena, California is renamed San Francisco.
- 1969 - The Beatles' last public performance, on the roof of Apple Records in London. The impromptu concert is broken up by the police.
- 1956 - Jeremy Gittins, English actor
- 1967 - Jay Gordon, American musician
|New FDA Warnings||Famous Drinking Quotes||Bar Room Translations||Urinal Test|
|Beer Trouble Shooting||Magic Mind Reader||Drinking Problem Signs||Beer Makes You Smarter|
|Why Alcohol Should Be Served At Work|
Beer in the News