What Can Sotally Do For You?
In the mood for a laugh? We put our brilliant (and slightly intoxicated) minds together to give you some side splitting humor. Take a pass through the Sotally Joke Library. From an infallible mind reader to some helpful signs that you have a drinking problem, we are here to serve (jokes at least).
Today's Reasons to Party
- 1990 - German reunification: An agreement is reached on a two-stage plan to reunite Germany.
- 2000 - The last original "Peanuts" comic strip appears in newspapers one day after Charles M. Schulz dies.
- 1914 - Copyright: In New York City the American Society of Composers, Authors and Publishers is established to protect the copyrighted musical compositions of its members.
- 1970 - Black Sabbath, arguably the very first heavy metal album, is released.
- 1989 - Rhys Palmer, Australian footballer
|New FDA Warnings||Famous Drinking Quotes||Bar Room Translations||Urinal Test|
|Beer Trouble Shooting||Magic Mind Reader||Drinking Problem Signs||Beer Makes You Smarter|
|Why Alcohol Should Be Served At Work|
Beer in the News