What Can Sotally Do For You?
In the mood for a laugh? We put our brilliant (and slightly intoxicated) minds together to give you some side splitting humor. Take a pass through the Sotally Joke Library. From an infallible mind reader to some helpful signs that you have a drinking problem, we are here to serve (jokes at least).
Today's Reasons to Party
- 1230 - Bulgarian tsar Ivan Asen II defeats Theodore of Epirus in the Battle of Klokotnitsa.
- 1814 - Taras Shevchenko, Ukrainian poet (d. 1861)
- 1967 - Trans World Airlines Flight 553, a Douglas DC-9-15, crashes in a field in Concord Township, Ohio following a mid-air collision with a Beechcraft Baron, killing 26.
- 1920 - Frank J. Dixon, American immunologist (d. 2008)
- 1990 - Dr. Antonia Novello is sworn in as Surgeon General of the United States, becoming the first female and Hispanic American to serve in that position.
|New FDA Warnings||Famous Drinking Quotes||Bar Room Translations||Urinal Test|
|Beer Trouble Shooting||Magic Mind Reader||Drinking Problem Signs||Beer Makes You Smarter|
|Why Alcohol Should Be Served At Work|
Beer in the News