What Can Sotally Do For You?
In the mood for a laugh? We put our brilliant (and slightly intoxicated) minds together to give you some side splitting humor. Take a pass through the Sotally Joke Library. From an infallible mind reader to some helpful signs that you have a drinking problem, we are here to serve (jokes at least).
Today's Reasons to Party
- 1970 - Álex López Morón, Spanish tennis player
- 1962 - Matt Cameron, American drummer (Soundgarden, Pearl Jam)
- 1919 - Lady Astor is elected as a Member of the Parliament of the United Kingdom. She is the first woman to sit in the House of Commons. (Countess Markiewicz, the first to be elected, refused to sit.)
- 1977 - Alun D Pughe, Welsh film and music video director
- 1907 - In Haverhill, Massachusetts, scrap-metal dealer Louis B. Mayer opens his first movie theater.
|New FDA Warnings||Famous Drinking Quotes||Bar Room Translations||Urinal Test|
|Beer Trouble Shooting||Magic Mind Reader||Drinking Problem Signs||Beer Makes You Smarter|
|Why Alcohol Should Be Served At Work|
Beer in the News