What Can Sotally Do For You?
In the mood for a laugh? We put our brilliant (and slightly intoxicated) minds together to give you some side splitting humor. Take a pass through the Sotally Joke Library. From an infallible mind reader to some helpful signs that you have a drinking problem, we are here to serve (jokes at least).
Today's Reasons to Party
- 1961 - In a speech John F. Kennedy emphasizes that any attack on Berlin is an attack on NATO.
- 1952 - The U.S. non-incorporated colonial territory of Puerto Rico adopts a "constitution" of local-limited powers, approved by the United States Congress in contravention of then-current international law.
- 1965 - Bob Dylan goes electric as he plugs in at the Newport Folk Festival, signaling a major change in folk and rock music.
- 1866 - The United States Congress passes legislation authorizing the five-star rank of General of the Army. Lieutenant General Ulysses S. Grant becomes the first to be promoted to this rank.
- 864 - The Edict of Pistres of Charles the Bald orders defensive measures against the Vikings.
|New FDA Warnings||Famous Drinking Quotes||Bar Room Translations||Urinal Test|
|Beer Trouble Shooting||Magic Mind Reader||Drinking Problem Signs||Beer Makes You Smarter|
|Why Alcohol Should Be Served At Work|
Beer in the News